One of my favorite books is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I was fortunate to meet Stephen Covey on two occasions and he wrote the foreword for A Child Game Plan, a book that I wrote with Bruce Tollner.
In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen clearly presents seven simple, yet profound habits he recognized in highly effective people.
Over the past 12 years as an Executive Coach with Building Champions, I have coached many successful people. These people were successful because they were highly productive. During that time, I have discovered several principles (or secrets) of highly productive people that I want to share with you. So over the next several weeks, I will share 101 of those secrets with you.
For each secret I will:
- Challenge you to consider how that secret can help increase your productivity
- Give you links/resources to enhance your knowledge of the secret (where applicable)
- Challenge you to apply that secret in your life and/or business that week
- Offer an open forum (in the comments section) where you can share your experience concerning that secret and ask questions which can be responded to by myself and others reading the article
In the end, my goal is to share something (or some things) you can apply to become even more productive in your life and business.
Are you ready?
Here’s a sneak peak. The following are the first five topics:
- Rise & Shine: The Secret to Waking Up Refreshed & Ready For a New Day
- Morning Routine: The Boring Way to Have an Incredible Day
- The One Thing Many People Skip: Don’t Skip This!
- Plan Your Day Like a Champion
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road: Here’s Your Map
Don’t take this journey alone. Share this with your friends, family, and co-workers. Engage them in the conversation. Ask them to join us for the ride.
Here we go…